Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kalahari Water Park


Mid March I had a work conference at the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells. Jamie and Gwen were able to join me. This was Gwen's first experience swimming, other than in the bath tub. She was emotionless while in the water but when we would take her out she would get really excited to go back in. She did really well! Jamie even took her down a child sized waterslide. This didn't go as smoothly as we would have hoped. It was a little more than I think they both expected. Neither of them cried, they both just got really wet. Sam, who works for me at the Club as well as Gwen's babysitter when Grandma is busy, was also there. We had a wonderful time and are excited to get Gwen back in the water soon.

1 comment:

Wireless said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.